Ministries at Belcroft
“And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ…” -Ephesians 4:11-13
Our Specific Ministries
Growing by the Word in the grace and knowledge of Christ through Scripturally flooded, personally guided, practically applied, and proactive training, teaching, counseling, ministry enlistment, and leadership development that accurately delineates as well as delivers opportunities for believers to fulfill their duty and delight to grow in holiness, to serve with patience, and to share the gospel with passion.
- Worship through singing theologically sound music
- Worship through reading of Scripture and prayer being led by pastor Matt
- Worship through giving our financial offerings
- Worship through prayer being led by the elders
- Worship through the preaching of the Word expositionally and theologically
- Worship through celebrating the Lord’s Supper together monthly
Adult Sunday School
- Quarterly rotation between split classes
- Summer and Winter quarter combined class with pastor teaching
- Spring and Fall quarter with Dottie Sapper teaching ladies class and different elders or men teaching the men’s class
- Topics range from expositional Bible book studies, Theological studies, Church History, Bible Overviews, and topical book studies.
- Bible Study every other Saturday
- Biannual Men’s Retreat
- Men and Boys annual breakfast
- Basic’s Pastor’s Conference every May at Alister Begg’s Church
- Church Work Days and periodic small group fellowship gatherings
The priority and purpose of women’s ministry is to teach and encourage the woman of Belcroft Bible Church to grow in her own personal walk with the Lord through the teaching and studying of the Word of God both corporately and individually.
Grand Living Small Group (55 years old and older meets twice a month)
Grand Living at Belcroft Bible Church engages older members and attenders to provide care and support for one another through social interaction (Gal. 6:2; Phil. 2:3-4; Gal. 5:13); to serve as mentors to younger members of the congregation (Ps. 71:18, Titus 2:1-5); and, to provide a means of continued spiritual growth through Bible study, prayer and specialized programs (2 Tim. 2:15; James 5:15).
Family Discipleship Ministry (Wednesday nights 6:30-7:30 during school year)
- Adult Class: Fundamentals of the Faith
- Adult Prayer Time: Walt T shares a devotional and oversees a gathered prayer time
- Youth & Young Adult: Neal teaches on the Fundamentals of the Faith
- Children’s Ministry: Generations of Grace for 3 years old-5th grade and
- Nursery/Toddler Time: 0-2 Years old